Thursday, March 4

The March/April Edition of TSWD


For Today

Looking out my window... bright sunshine and a light wind is blowing

I am thinking... about the twice-a-year retreat my girls and I always go on

I am thankful... for more sunlight and the tease of warmer days to come

One of my favorite things... my diffusers

I am wearing... navy joggers, navy top and sneakers

I am creating... slow stitches

I am watching... Joshua Becker's YouTube channel. Tiny tidbits that are nothing new, but keep me inspired to have less and why. Though I am not minimalist...I am not a packrat and love order and cleanliness. 

I am reading... these two magazines...one I found at the grocery store and one I subscribe to

I am listening to... Carly Pearce

I am hoping... to get back to posting the daybook every month, instead of the every other month edition I currently post

In the garden... nothing yet,  but soon

I am learning... to fully enjoy every wintery day

In the kitchen... using up some of the stockpile, moving it to the front of the pantry and making room for the next round of stocking up. 


(homemade breadsticks in the making)

In the homeschool room... practice and memory 

Shared Quote

"The judgments God exacted on ancient Israel are a reminder to us that any consequences we endure today are never about the consequences alone. They are designed to underscore the importance of our idols, debunk the myth of their power, and remind us that God alone is worthy of our loyalty and worship." 

Elijah study by Priscilla Shirer

A moment from my day... 


looking through my first order of seeds with two more orders yet to come

Post Script

You are welcome to join my fb group! I want to keep the group small and plan to close it at 50 members. You can find the information at the top left sidebar if you are interested.

* * *

If you enjoyed reading my daybook and would like to create one of your own, HERE is the link to the format, guidelines and complete list of prompts. 

The May/June 2021 Edition will be posted May 3 

**I may post an April Edition on the 5th**

***The Simple Woman's Daybook is not connected to any other link up.***

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments:

  1. Those breadsticks are making my mouth water. And I love Magnolia Journal too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy! Lovely Daybook entry. I look forward to the next one, maybe in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am new to The Simple Woman...I have wanted to do a Blog like this for awhile, but never got around to it. Well, I've jumped in and have my first post at my place, Just Me. I really like the quilt your working on. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Daybook entries. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely entry! It was fun reading through your entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your recent post, Peggy. Just posted today for April's Daybook entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sneaking in at the last of the month with an April post. Thank you for hosting, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts.