Monday, September 10

The Simple Woman's Daybook {September Edition}


For Today

Looking out my window... it is raining, dreary and raw, similar to how I have been feeling of late. But, as I have hope for myself, I also have hope that autumn will begin in earnest very soon.

{taken last autumn during my lake retreat}

There have been about two other times putting out the daybook, that I have taken a pause and not posted one of my own. This is another one of those times that I need a small break. I will be back in October, but in the meantime please add your link below.

~*~*~*~

Post Script

If you enjoyed reading my daybook and would like to create one of your own, HERE is the link to the format, guidelines and complete list of prompts. 




The October Edition will be posted October 1st

Please NoteIf you want to be notified by email of each monthly daybook edition you can "subscribe" using the box on the sidebar. 

PLEASE NOTE! Networked Blogs is now no longer in operation, but I will still be manually adding the monthly daybook edition to facebook. So if you wish to get notified at facebook, simply like my page, thesimplewoman

***********************************************

P.S. If you enjoy the headers I post here at the daybook, please find my new instagram feed
@papercutjourney dedicated just to my paper cut journey pages. 


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts.