Monday, December 9

The Simple Woman's Daybook {December Edition}

For Today

Looking out my window... gray after a pretty and cold week-end.

I am thinking... how lovely a day to pick the tree Saturday was.



I am thankful... for our latest beauty's first Christmas.

Evelyn Grace

One of my favorite things... spending time with my December birthday baby girls 
{Evie's momma is on the left}



I am wearing... leggings, cami, sweater and long socks

I am creating... pretty places around the house




I am watching... favorite Christmas movies

I am reading... this and it is found here



I am listening to... this and loving it so much!

I am hoping
... for good Christmas eve weather for safe travels to and from home.

I am learning... to "take" tea every day and this day tidying fabric with my hot cup was especially nice!




In the kitchen... stocking and replacing spices

Board Room

A few editions back I shared this," Pinterest is no longer something I take part in. I guess I have just lost interest. So next month I will be filling this space with something different and a bit more of value." You will now find just that in the tiny spot below.

More Of Value

The Edges...Because This Is Where We Live

And now this by Timothy

Shared Quote

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." 

A moment from my day... 





Post Script

If you enjoyed reading my daybook and would like to create one of your own, HERE is the link to the format, guidelines and complete list of prompts. 




The January Edition will be posted January 6th

Please NoteIf you want to be notified by email of each monthly daybook edition you can "subscribe" using the box on the sidebar. 

To all of my readers and to those who still take part in the daybook...I wish you and yours a blessed and holy Christmas.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed all of your Daybooks this year Peggy. Thank you for continuing to host them. Your granddaughter is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy December, Peggy... I can't believe you haven't gotten any snow... we got hammered last week... am lovin' your photos, and that slate snowman is adorable... wishing you a Joyful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, isn't that slate snowman cute. I love art done on slate.

      Delete
  3. The stove you have in front of your fireplace fascinates me. It looks like it would be fun to cook there.

    Have a wonderful Christmas, and yes, I hope the weather and roads are good as you travel to and from the Christmas Eve service. Our issues here are not so much the weather but the traffic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara...I hope the same for you and yours (even late seeing the comments for this daybook)

      Delete
  4. Evie is adorable :) I also love your 'pretty place.' I haven't gotten a lot of household decorations up since the kids were little - but the youngest is eight-years-old! Time for me to make a house for grown-up again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thought I would stop by and say hello - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't she, Becki? I think so and she gets moreso every time I see her. She is a happy little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts.