Monday, November 12

The Simple Woman's Daybook {November Edition}

For Today

Looking out my window... not exactly out the window, but close...new curtains


I am thinking... about that fall week at the lake...still


I am thankful... for autumn


One of my favorite things... the ride up to the lake


I am wearing... comfy black yoga pants, gray long-sleeve knit top and gray socks

I am creating... space (room) to begin taking "stuff" inventory, downsizing or otherwise known as contemplating a future move

I am watching... the final season of Nashville

I am reading... this fantastic stack from the library. Each book is exactly where I am right now.


I am listening to... 90.7 my local Christian radio station while I am cleaning and tidying

I am hoping... to get back to the small lake town in the Spring


I am learning... how quickly things can take a turn either for the worse or the better

In the garden... soil that is quiet and resting

In the kitchen... a favorite at this time of year..Waldorf salad


Board Room


shared from my Pinterest board "in my cup"

 full credit for this pin HERE

Shared Quote



A moment from my day... changing things around to be closer for colder months



Post Script

If you enjoyed reading my daybook and would like to create one of your own, HERE is the link to the format, guidelines and complete list of prompts. 



The December Edition will be posted December 10th

Please NoteIf you want to be notified by email of each monthly daybook edition you can "subscribe" using the box on the sidebar. 

PLEASE NOTE! Networked Blogs is now no longer in operation, but I will still be manually adding the monthly daybook edition to facebook. So if you wish to get notified at facebook, simply like my page, thesimplewoman

***********************************************

P.S. If you enjoy the headers I post here at the daybook, please find my new instagram page @papercutjourney dedicated just to my paper cut journey pages. 


IMPORTANT!
If you have not read the guidelines listed on my sidebar or if you need a reminder, please take a few moments before you add your link and read through them.

****************
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed each photo and thought! Love your November day book!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts.