welcome to the simple woman's daybook...where every day is a blank page

Friday, May 20

Morning :: Afternoon :: Evening


:: Morning ::


:: Afternoon ::


:: Evening ::

**********************************************
P.S. After taking my week-long retreat last week, I am working on establishing something new for me..signing off on Friday evenings from all week-end internet use. 
Maybe this is something you already partake in or maybe it is something for you to think about...either way have a lovely one!

See you on Monday! 

5 comments:

  1. Elizabeth Gilbert just posted on her FB page about doing the same with a link to a podcast by Rob Bell. Intriguing idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Marianna! I saw that too and loved everything about it. Granted my life online does not look like hers, but I think we could all learn a thing or two about abstaining from the power it seems to hold on folks.

      Delete
  2. Something to think about... but when I do it gives me a certain amount of anxiety...? I like doing my Sunday Salon and those who participate. It's one of my relaxation things on the weekends. And my blog is the only real time I spend on the internet. I'm not on fb or pinterest. Yeah, now I think about it, I don't think I can ;)
    I enjoy my visits here with you Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica, for sure and good for you on not being on fb or pinterest! Facebook, in my personal opinion is the worst. I have nearly done all but close my account there. My "friends" are only my children and 4 very close friends. I have cut my "likes" down to 14 and I am on 1 group, my own book club group. Now, I check in once a day there and then I am off. Pinterest is fun, but has no power to hold me there long. But, when I come here, I am centered and inside of a quiet space. Thank you for spending a few moments here, Monica :-)

      Delete
  3. Hummm...that's probably a good idea for all of us. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete