welcome to the simple woman's daybook...where every day is a blank page

Tuesday, November 11

Four Seasons :: 30 Days Autumn Challenge {Day 30 of 30}


****************************
Day 30 of 30

:: cracking nuts with my dear father-in-laws hammer ::

Please take a moment to visit the nine bloggers HERE who are participating in this challenge!

~*~*~

Today marks the end of the third of four seasonal challenges held here at The Simple Woman blog! Four Seasons :: 30 Days Autumn challenge is now over, but here is the fun part, I get to tell you whose name was chosen (by our Samuel before he went to school this morning) to receive the little goodie bag for making it the entire 30 days. 

But, first I want to tell you how happy I am that 9 ladies took part! I hope each of you enjoyed taking those photos during the season and posting them on your blogs.

I am pleased to announce that Amy over at "this is me" is the winner of the little "Thank you" bag I put together. Thank you, Amy!

and on that note, I have just completed another little community project I have been thinking about for some time and finally got to bringing the idea to reality over the past few days (one of the reasons I never got to post my daybook yesterday)! I plan to announce it's link next Monday! I hope it is one where you join, meet new friends and enjoy seeing tiny parts of their lives.

5 comments:

  1. I certainly enjoyed visiting your blogs and links; I loved the pictures.
    Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, Thank you so much for hosting the Four Seasons challenge. I've really enjoyed it! Hoping there will be a winter challenge! And very much looking forward to Monday's announcement.

    Congrats Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed viewing the photos, even though I didn't participate in this particular challenge. Congrations to Amy! You certainly have me curious about what you have up your sleeve, Girlfriend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am so surprised to actually win! It was such fun participating and reading the other blogs. I so enjoy this blog and your daybook posts especially.

    Looking forward to hearing about whatever is coming on Monday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Peggy, for hosting this challenge! It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it! Congrats to Amy!!

    ReplyDelete