welcome to the simple woman's daybook...where every day is a blank page

Monday, October 6

Four Seasons :: 30 Days Autumn Challenge {Day 4 of 30}

PLEASE NOTE! The Simple Woman's Daybook link will be posted in tomorrow's entry. Today I wanted to share this information about the Four Seasons:: 30 Days Autumn Challenge for those linked up.



Day 4 of 30
****************************
:: scones, lattes and sweet daughters ::

Please visit the other nine bloggers HERE who are participating in this challenge!

***************************
Hey, ladies who are signed up! After this stop at the coffee shop pictured above, I went over the shop next door and gathered up the little prize package goodies for the winner whose name will be drawn on November 14th. I hope you all like what I put together for you!

 where I shopped for you

 i had little wooden things on my mind

 four wooden spreaders
four of the coolest little wooden cut leaves
a tiny bamboo bowl
a cute little pin that says, "she was perfectly comfortable being exceptional"

a square of the best chocolate

and one of my handmade artsy hoops

8 comments:

  1. Peggy, you are so special. The thought you put into your prize packages that you give out. I am sorry that I'm not able to participate this time. Surely hoping to be able to do the winter one though! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so enjoy doing this! IT is so much fun! We all must know how much we are able to be a part of when it comes to online stuff...{smiles}

      Delete
  2. What a super cute shop...and a great prize package!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute give away!! And that coffee break looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful little shop and a wonderful day with your daughters! I have recently found a small little shop like this in a fishing village nearby and plan on taking my daughter over one afternoon, she loves lattes! Thanks so much for hosting this Peggy, I am enjoying this. I am struggling through anxiety/ depression right now, and this really helps me get out and see all God's beauty around me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ellen...I am so glad that something as simple as this little challenge is helping you. Yes, get out and breath it all in and taste and see that the Lord is good!!! His promises never fail!! xo

      Delete
  5. Oooh Peggy, such a lovely, Autumn-y" prize package you've put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls for your comments and thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete