✍ From My Desk...

Updated September 2nd --- >

The Simple Woman's Daybook has moved home to The Simple Woman's Blog! You can find the most current edition by looking to the right sidebar.

Thursday, May 22

To My Readers~

Good morning friends! Seems it has been awhile since I stopped in the "create post" area of my blog. Usually at this time of the week, I am posting "this week in my kitchen" and joining the blog hop. But, I've decided until I have the blog re-make complete, I will hang back until next round.


This is the main reason I wanted to drop you this note...for the next few days, the blog will be under-construction. I may take it off-line completely, long enough to make the changes all in one sitting day...so you may stop by and see a message that you can not access it. Either way it will not take too long and it is nothing major, but change none-the-less.


I have finally found the blog template that will work nicely with all that I want to do here. I am really excited!

 In the meantime, take note, if you are a book club-er, four seasons : 30 day-er or daybook-er,  over the next month or so all things simple woman will be coming home...here at The Simple Woman Blog! 

For my long-time readers, I am thinking of playing a bingo round here and that means fun and a treat for the winner! More on that as well as a "follow me here gift package" for all my dedicated daybooking friends who change their bookmarks.

So, see you all back here on Tuesday morning after the holiday!


{what do you think of this color? I thought I would start out with dusky cherry for the beginning of Spring.)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Peggy, for leaving this note for your readers. I appreciate knowing what is going on. I'd have been writing you if I'd come up with the note that the blog was off line! :) For sure and for certain! ;)

    Will look forward to seeing the changes Tuesday morning! And I like dusky cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know!! And I love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know! Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up. Enjoy the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color is lovely! And thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your polished red toenails. I will look forward to your new layout. I always love dropping by and doing a dayook entry.
    Blessings for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, thanks for the info. And, I do like the color on your toes. Your feet look all sassy for summer! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies for your comments! So glad you are reading my little notes :-)

    ReplyDelete