.

.

The Message Board

Updated July 25th --- >

Join The Simple Woman's Book Club group...new book study coming in September! Join up HERE

Tuesday, May 27

My Paper Cut Journal {pages 6 & 7}

While spending a good amount of time this past week-end getting my blog all polished up, I noticed that it had been awhile since I shared pages from my paper cut journal. So starting this week with pages 6 and 7 seemed fitting and a great place to open with full expression.

don't you just love poppies

love how this gal is set to break all the rules

i couldn't agree more!

curves, a woman's art

2 comments:

  1. I love your paper cut journal! I keep a quotes and inspirations journal (even though it hasn't been updated in ages). I think I'll adopt your paper cut idea -- after all, a picture is worth a thousand words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at your pages!

    ReplyDelete