welcome to the simple woman's daybook...where every day is a blank page

Wednesday, April 30

Four Seasons :: Day 30 of 30



Today wraps up the first of four challenges, that I will hold on my blog this year. I hope you enjoyed either taking part in the challenge, or following me in the 30 entries that I have shared . For those who commented here or on The Simple Woman's facebook page  (see link on the sidebar), thank you so very much. 

I am looking forward to the next challenge beginning, June 20, the day after the official start of summer. Mark your calendars and join me; all the details will be posted closer to the start date. 

I leave you with one last photo in this challenge that pretty much wraps up my spring...


:: breaking ground for another gardening season...this will make our 30th, but who's counting ::

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting the wonderful challenge. I wish it hadn't come to an end, and I am looking forward to the one in summer.
    Romi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am looking forward to the summer challenge. I really enjoyed this opportunity to approach the season with renewed awareness. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ich freue mich sehr dich gefunden zu haben ----und werde so oft ich zeit habe alles lesen---endlich mal ein blog der lesenswert ist---ganz liebe grüße und noch eine schöne zeit ---beate

    ReplyDelete