welcome to the simple woman's daybook...where every day is a blank page

Thursday, April 10

Four Seasons :: Day 16 of 30



is underway with the last day being April 30th.

The Summer Challenge begins June 20th (one day before summer).
Mark your calendar and join us!

Included in today's, Day 16 of 30 Spring Challenge post, I am joining in with Heather over at Beauty That Moves for her This Week In My Kitchen blog hop!

If you missed last week's blog hop entry, you can see it here.


****************


:: food art ::


:: the best combination ever...pecans, tiny chocolate chips and plenty of cinnamon ::


:: i love lunch ::


:: yummy noodle soup ::


:: so much more than oatmeal ::


:: green beauty ::


:: bananas and abc's ::


:: leftover oatmeal muffins with chia ::


:: leftover oatmeal muffin recipe from Soulemama ::


:: homemade jam, chai and bunnies...oh my! ::

15 comments:

  1. I think I love your lunch too and I am a huge fan of chai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Tracey...I have a cup each and every morning! I used to make hot tea each morning, but for the past 2 years it has been a cup of chai.

      Delete
  2. beautiful photos. your lunch looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMm.... your greens look so good, and muffins! Thank you for sharing your kitchen this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bunnies. My Yoga is mostly a Vinayasa Flow that I have put together from all the different Yoga styles out there.... the bread - yum! :D m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mari, same here. I have taken yoga and other floor exercises and created my very own routine. I learned about Yoga from my local Y, but have since stopped going and now stay at home to do my morning ritual.

      Delete
  5. I tried the soulemama left over oatmeal cookies. They are great aren't they. Unfortunately I don't often have any left over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More kitchens need bunny yoga in them!
    Your week in the kitchen looks great. I'm so looking forward to when I have the time and brain space to get cooking in earnest again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeoc..."brain space" I understand that :-)

      Delete
  7. Peggy, I love these pictures this week! Very inspiring....and I want to come eat at your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anytime dear Anne...you just come on down :-)

      Delete
  8. So much delicious food!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL of your food shots are amazing, Peggy....EVERY.SINGLE. ONE. The lunch shot, as well as the noodle soup one make me want to reach right through my monitor screen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ladies for your visits this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That soup looks yummy and I'm going to give those leftover oatmeal muffins a try! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete