welcome to the simple woman's daybook...where every day is a blank page

Thursday, January 23

My Paper Cut Journey

Week two of 2014's paper cut journal and my thought words turn to warmth, reading and kitchen.

 Currently, I am putting more emphasis on the word kitchen, as in spring cleaning it, even if that thought comes in fleeting moments as far as the "spring" part goes.
However, along with my ever-trying-to revamp the cook-book pages and menu, this Saturday will bring with it some very deep cleaning! There is just something wonderful about filling pantry jars with pungent spices, fresh nuts, a variety of beans and cute pasta shapes!





I am loving washi tape and have a nice collection started. It brightens up any piece of paper and if you are like me you love having paper and pencil around at all times!